How We Protect Medical Professionals
We are flexible, professional, and always available for you. When you sign up for professional liability insurance, you become a member of our family and we will protect and defend you from risk. We are your link to coverage and caring.
When you need support the most, you can trust our team to take care of you. Here are a few reasons why:
- We have provided medical malpractice insurance and professional liability insurance for nonprofit healthcare organizations and medical professionals for more than 25 years.
- We are licensed in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- We offer outstanding claims turnaround time.
- We are financially strong, as indicated by our AM Best rating of “A-.”
- We specialize in protecting health systems and affiliated physicians.
- We offer risk management courses for continuing medical education credit that are based on actual claims information, ensuring the highest level of relevancy to your daily work.
We protect your reputation and financial assets by making sure you have the appropriate amount of coverage and that you understand your protection. Our individual and group coverage protect physicians and ancillary healthcare providers against claims arising from medical incidents. Under our nonassessable professional liability policy, physicians cannot be charged for losses incurred by PPIC.
Our priority is the link between coverage and caring and we make sure that link is strong for every provider we protect.